Machu Picchu Exploration
Machu Picchu Exploration
(A Virtual Field Trip)
Click this image to access my virtual tour!
This is a virtual field trip of Machu Picchu that I created using Google Tour Creator. This was an exciting and educational activity for me to take part in. In my future teaching practice, I could see myself using this in integrative lessons using technology, where students are asked to create a tour that provides both historical and scientific information about natural sights around the world. This would be a great tool during a time such as this when much of our teaching is forced to be online and is also a great resource for students to feel like they get to travel around the world.

Hi Jamie!! This was an exciting field trip to go on! I have always wanted to go to Machu Picchu so thanks for taking me! You have met all the requirements for this post! Your link works perfectly, you have three scenes with three points of interest, and you have shared how you will use this in your future teaching practice. I learned a lot too! Great job!:)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your feedback Sam! I appreciate it!
DeleteHi Jamie! This was an awesome field trip and I really enjoyed going on an adventure to Machu
ReplyDeletePicchu with you. After reading through your post and going on your virtual tour, it is clear that you have met all of the requirements for this post! I also love all of your fantastic ideas for how you can use this tool in your future practice! Your post definitely gave me some new ideas, so thank you! Great job!