Digital Story
This digital story gives a brief history of the history of the Stoney Nakoda Nation and Nakoda Elementary School while providing insight into what I have carried away from this experience that is applicable to my future teaching practice. I used the program called Screencastify and also used Google Slides for this creation.

Hi Jamie! WOW! I loved your video! You were so well spoken and I could hear you loud and clear! I also was very impressed with what you took away from this experience. You clearly took this assignment seriously, and developed professionally as a result!
ReplyDeleteMy one wish for you is to include links to your photos! I think Norm wanted us to reference them in this way!
Overall, great job! I really enjoyed this!!!
Hi Logan! I have the links all in my video, I am not sure if that was what was expected but I can put them in the blog post as well if needed!
DeleteWonderful work !!
ReplyDeleteThank you Norm!
DeleteHi Jamie! This is fantastic!! You have a photo, your description of your digital story, and your video is very professional! I love it! As Logan said, it would be awesome to see references for your pictures in your video!
ReplyDelete