Twitter and Education
Twitter in Education: Is it Useful?
I am quite new to the Twitter-world, but have been blown away by how useful Twitter can be as a resource for myself as a future educator. Through following some of my peers, educational "gurus" and educational mentors, I have discovered what a useful tool Twitter can be when used effectively. I have seen some of these educational influencers use Twitter as a way of keeping parents up-to-date with news in the school and classroom, teachers share articles that they have found interesting, and many people sharing advice about how they have approached different road-blocks in the classroom.Twitter is an incredible resource for educators, parents, and students. I have been so impressed with all of the information that is so accessible through Twitter and look forward to using Twitter even more as I move further in my educational career!
Some educational "gurus" that I have found helpful:
Click on My Avatar to Interact With My Twitter Page!


Hi Jamie! This is a great blog posting! I really like how you used your avatar as the link to get to your twitter page! That is very cool! I also loved your info as to how you can use twitter in your future practice. These are all ideas that I had as well!
ReplyDeleteSam gave this really helpful tip on my blog, and I thought I would pass it along to you. She said that if you already follow educational gurus on twitter that it might be a good idea to link their pages to your blog! This could really help enrich your entry!
Overall this was a great posting! I look forward to reading more of your blog posts in the future! Great job Jamie, you go girl!
Thanks Logan for the feedback! I went ahead and made those changes!
DeleteJamie, I love how you touched on the ways you have seen twitter used by classmates and other people in the education field. Is there a specific way you see yourself using twitter in your own teaching practice that you have seen through your peers/gurus? I found it super neat to be able to click your avatar and be taken to your personal twitter page, LOVE that!
ReplyDelete